martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

Mad Max Fury Road Review

One of the movies that people seemed to like a lot in 2015 was Mad Max Fury Road. While we can see why people loved it, the truth is that overall we were not all that impressed.

We are not saying that the special effects were not great and that we were not entertained by it. I think that the reason people liked the movie was that it has cool scenes (it really does), but at the same time it has several flaws that I could not ignore.

As cool as the scenes were, I found myself wondering what in the world I was looking at. The movie felt very unorganized especially in act 1. There is a lot of action in this movie, but it seemed like uncontrolled action. I guess if anything like that were to happen in real life that is what it would be like, but in movies we want to be able to follow the action. Maybe it is just me and maybe I just have to watch it one more time, but as of right now I am not very impressed, especially considering other movies that were released this year.

I think this movie aimed to make something fun and exciting and while the scenes were both of those things it failed at making sense of it ll. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to make sense (I have not watched the Mel Gibson Max movies). I cannot say that the 90 percent on Rotten Tomatoes is wrong, because it may be that I am wrong on this one but I cannot give Mad Max too much credit.

I did like the character of Furiosa more so than I liked Max (Fool). I thought she was as badass as you can get from anyone in Hollywood be it a man or a woman. Yeah Furiosa was the one character in the movie that I was able to follow and really like. I hope that she does make a comeback in future movies because she was the reason I made it through this one.


Overall I am giving Mad Max Fury Road 2.5 out of 5 stars, now don’t hate me for it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario